The safety of our guests is of utmost importance to us. We receive excellent feedback from our guests about the cleanliness of the Blue Ridge Inn, but because of COVID-19 we are doing even more.
Below is the cleaning regime that we will put in place until the CDC and Georgia Health Department relax their recommended guidance to remain safe and healthy. Our procedures are out of a abundance of caution to make sure your stay is safe and enjoyable.
Normally we clean every room after each guest, and dust and vacuum in the common areas and clean the floors every day. If you stay with us now, here’s what we’ll do to help protect you.
- When you check in, your room will not have been occupied by other guests during the 24 hours prior to your stay.
- Your room will be cleaned, first with soap and water and then all hard surfaces will be wiped with disinfectant (containing 70% alcohol). We will wear a mask and gloves during the cleaning. Hard surfaces will include door handles, window frames and latches, keys, bedside tables, lamps, tables, chairs, TV controller and floors. New cleaning cloths will be used for each room and will be washed on sanitize setting.
- All bedding will be washed on sanitize setting, and dried in a hot dryer. Your bedding will only be handled by our Housekeeper, who will wear gloves and a mask. The bed will be made just before check-in.
- If you stay more than one night, we will repeat the cleaning of hard surfaces every day, unless you prefer that we stay out of your room.
- We have removed books, magazines, guest directory from the rooms. The welcome letter will be provided at checkin.
- We will wash and disinfect the hallway, the dining room room and the stairs every day. We will disinfect the handrails of the stairs during the day.
- An alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be available on each floor and we will encourage our guests to use it when they have been outside. Soap is provided in each bathroom.
- Breakfast will be served in the dining room, with 2 at least 6 fit between each guest. This means that we will have a reduced number of guests who can dine in the dining room. We will prepare your breakfast wearing a mask and gloves and we will serve each guest individually.
- Alternatively, we will prepare your breakfast and bring it to your room. We will provide all guests with a breakfast selection card at checkin.
Arrival and payment
- We usually meet all our guests at check-in. If you prefer to check in alone, let us know before you arrive and we will send you information for self-checkin. We will need to have your credit card details on file for this service to be available.
- We accept cash, check and credit cards. If you have booked directly, we will already have your credit card details. We will process your payment online and send you your receipt by email. Receipts for cash or check payments will also be emailed to customers.
Have questions? Call us today at (706) 661-7575 for more information or to book your room.
Blue Ridge Inn Bed & Breakfast
477 West First Street
Blue Ridge, GA